PJC Year-2A Admissions
- Admissions Open for Parāśara Jyotiṣa Course Second Academic Year – PJC Year-2A
- Devaguru Bṛhaspati Center has opened admissions for the 2015 batch of students to start the second academic year (2A) of the Parāśara Jyotiṣa Course from the Calendar Year 2016.
- Unlike other colleges where the application is generic, DBC requires that the student should be accepted by a mentor for learning vedāñga jyotiṣa. In this case, the mentor continues to be Jaimini Scholar Sarbani Rath who is assisted by Pt. Sanjay Rath during the Himalaya Classes
- A mentor is a jyotiṣa guru who will guide you through the course.
- PJC-2A joining options for the Year 2015 include
Overseas Student | Discounted Full Payment
|WebAccess $100 + Printed Docs etc. $50 + Tuition $900
|Avail Early-Bird Discounted Rate $900 by signing up before Dec 31, 2015
Overseas Student | Monthly Payment Scheme
|Tuition 20% Extra
$1050 X 1.2 = $1260
Monthly Subscription $105.00
Home Students [Only one option]
₹ 30,000 Those of you who wish to pay into my India Bank Account, should deposit a cheque or transfer the money to the HDFC Bank Account.
Bank Account Info
Account No: 00261000228609
HDFC Bank NEW DELHI – ORN MARKET BRANCH
ADDRESS: 13-B Pusa Road, Bazar Marg,Old Rajinder Nagar, New Delhi 110060
IFSC CODE: HDFC0000026
Note-1: This is already a heavily discounted rate and should be availed only by those home students having financial hardships
Note-2: If this payment is also beyond your financial abilities, do write to Sarbani Rath (Course Liaison) in private and we shall try to work out something feasible for you.